Knysna Cycle Tour
KNYSNA CYCLE TOUR
The Knysna Cycle Tour is owned by the ROTARY CLUB OF KNYSNA, and is a two day FESTIVAL OF CYCLING for the WHOLE FAMILY! Our route designers have created something special for BEGINNERS to serious PROS with a healthy choice of routes for the FUN rider thrown into the mix. So book your weekend in Knysna and don’t forget your bikes!
This is the 33rd year of the tour, which has grown to be one of the biggest and most popular races in South Africa. It includes MTB events, road race events, and a children’s tour!
There are a variety of routes for varying technical abilities and experience.
• 80 km, 50 km, 30 km and 15 km
• One of the biggest MTB events in southern Africa
• Outstanding routes through the Knysna forest and private property
• NEW: 30 km route for electric MTBs! Plus a new fun route for the15 km ride
• Two races: 104 km and 50 km
• Recently introduced 104 km route designed for enthusiastic, competitive roadies
• The Spur Children's Cycle Tour for children 2 to 10 years
• Three events - 2-4 years; 5-7 years; and 8-10 years
• New venue at the Knysna High School sports field to ensure better vantage points for spectators
For more information visit http://knysnacycle.co.za